Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Travel Plan

Hello Again!
I had to write again to tell you all that I got my travel plans today around lunch time. It looks like the flight is going to be a little rough. We leave on the 31st (ten days). We wake up and meet outside a building here at the MTC around 5 AM. Our first flight is from SLC to Dallas at 8:20 AM till 12:05 PM. From Dallas to Miami at 1:20 PM till 5:10 PM. We leave Miami at 9:20 till 6:45 AM in Chile, Santiago. And from Santiago to Concepcion at 8:25 AM till 9:30 AM. I arrive November 1st at 9:30!!!
 
We all ran to the mailbox once we saw that we had gotten our travel plans. It was like Christmas we were all so happy. I've spent the day writing letters and doing laundry.  I'm about to head to the Temple. I really enjoy that we get to go to the temple every P-day.
 
We got a new 2nd counselor in our branch presidency. His name is brother Warren. I guess he's a pretty good skier since he is in the World Hall of Fame for skiers. He has worked up at Sundance and I told him I've skied up there since I was little. He's been a ski instructor for awhile now. I told him after my mission I was going to go skiing with him. He's way nice and his wife is hilarious!
 
Well I'm now 30 minutes over my time limit so I've gotta go! I love you all!
 
Con Amor
Elder Torgersen

No comments:

Post a Comment