Monday, July 22, 2013

Well...4 weeks left

Hello Friends and Family!

Well this letter is going to be extremely short. I only have a couple weeks left here in Chile and I have a ton to do. I spent a lot of time making a going away picture card that I am going to give out to members and converts. 

Well this week I ended up getting sick. I have no idea why but I ended up getting sick on Thursday night and woke up Friday throwing up. Lets just say it wasn´t very fun. 

Well the family we are teaching is losing interest and we aren´t sure what to do. We are a little bummed.

Well we are still teaching Tatiana and she should get baptized on Saturday. We are really excited for her. She has stopped smoking and wants to get baptized ASAP. We are really excited for her. 
Well the things continue with my comp. I managed to hide his watch a couple days to see how it went and then he just constantly asks me what time it is.

Well I can´t believe how fast time has flown by. I don´t really have desires to write anything... 1 because nothing happened and 2 I will be seeing you all really soon. (not trunky

We have interviews with the new president tomorrow and I´m not sure what he is going to say... I think he will just tell me... ¨Well see you in three weeks... don´t be trunky!¨ Its a bummer I don´t really have time to get to know him.

Well We found out today that I will not be able to go back to old sectors to say goodbye to Converts we are all kind of frustrated because two of my sectors are in Chillan

Well thank you all for the support and prayers. I will write more next week.

Love you all and will see you soon.

Elder Torgersen

No comments:

Post a Comment