Monday, July 15, 2013

Flight plans already...Come on

Hello friends and family!

This week was a little better than the last week. Until I got here into the cyber and saw the flight plans...
I´m starting to be able to control my comp and the weird stuff he does. I swear he has OCD. He is always so tense and is constantly looking at his watch. He is so worried about being obedient that he isn´t. He is constantly calling others out on what they do wrong but thinks he´s perfect. It has been a struggle. He keeps asking why i´m here and cant find the way to tell him that he is one of the problem missionaries in the mission. 

He has a year and about 3 months and hasn´t changed at all. I´m not quite sure what to do with him. It´s driving me nuts because he is always saying i´m disobedient for the smallest thins. Like trying to calm down a screaming baby that our INV has in church. We visited a member the other day and you could tell she had just had it with her kids. She has three sons all below the age of 5. They were driving the mom nuts and while we were there I picked up a crying kid off the floor and sat him on the couch to calm him down and he told me I was ¨Chueco¨ in front of the family. It´s starting to drive me nuts. He is obedient in somethings and in others not. He is also scared of everything. He swears someone is always following us and that everyone in the street past 7 wants to kill us. I swear he walks worse than a drunk guy. He couldn´t walk in a straight line if his life depended on it. He is constantly walking into me. I keep thinking of D. &. C 121:7-8 where the lord says to Joseph smith.  
 My son, apeace be unto thy soul; thine badversity and thine afflictions shall be but a csmall moment; And then, if thou aendure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy bfoes.

Sorry just had to vent a little.

Well this last week the new MP got here and went through the whole mission to meet everyone. He is really short but a really powerful guy. I swear he scanned everyone with the glare he gave us all as he met us. He is really excited to be here. I had to give my final testimony in the conference and of course I cried in front of everyone. Thanks dad for the lip tremble... Missionaries did the same stupid shout out to all of their friends and comps in their testimonies. Makes me want to punch people in the face. Ticks me off. Make sure and tell Ethan If he gives a shout out during his talk I will stand up during his talk and slap him across the back of his head. No Lie! :) I feel like that is just stupid that people have to do that. 

We went to lunch the other day and there was a parrot in the house. It would fly down and land on your head or on your shoulder. Let´s just say I felt straight up like a Pirate. It was so cool.

Well the house where we live has a wood stove and we have firewood... SO the house isn´t freezing, and i´m not dying during the night. It has been pretty cool. we get home and start it up and put bread on it to heat up to eat after planning. 

I have been so tired lately I have no idea what to do. I have been taking Multivitamins and getting enough sleep but i´m just so tired. I have no idea what to do... Suggestions?

Well we are teaching a family of three that is getting married on the 18th and baptized on the 20. We are super stoked for them. there names are Miguel, Maria and Yolanda. Yolanda is 15 and has a 5 month old baby already. She is really struggling. But we are helping them out. We got a reference from the other ward of a lady named Tatiana. We had been teaching her and the 3rd lesson we had with her she asked if she could get baptized on Sunday. All she wants to do is get baptized. She is smoking and that is the only thing that would keep her from doing it. Pray for her. She is awesome. The only thing is she lives alone and is often kind of lonely and when she feels alone she smokes. 

We had 5 people in church with 4 progressing to baptism. We are really excited. 

Still have not gotten the package. But did get Ethan's grad announcement. Tell people to stop sending mail. I´m not sure what they do with the mail If i´m not there to get it. 

Everyone keeps making zombie and death jokes. There are three off us in our Zone that are ¨dying¨ and everyone is giving us crap about it. It is quite funny though. 

Well I love you all and miss you tons.

Elder Torgersen

No comments:

Post a Comment