Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello Friends and Family!
Well I don´t know what happened this week but it just seemed to flip upside down. Everything just happened to change and go my way for once.

This week my comp made me plan and do basically everything on my own. I think he was doing it just to be smart so that if something went wrong he could blame me for it. The funny thing is... whatever I planned went through. This week was the best week we had out of the whole 2 cambios we were together. I think he really started to notice because he started to actually listen to me. We finally started getting along. The only thing is... I´M GETTING TRANSFERRED! I´m going to a big city called Chillan. The place I´m going is called Volcanes. I´m super excited. It´s just kind of a bummer because I just got along with my companion. 

This week we were helping one of our investigators with some service and there was this huge Rottweiler that almost ate me. It went to bite me but jumped out of the way. This dog was huge. But while doing service we found an ex-investigator. She was awesome.Super nice. She tried to pay us for the service we did. I gotta admit the service was tough and the money looked really good.... haha she ended up giving us a box of candy and some strawberry milk. She also had Beer without alcohol. Let´s just say I won´t be drinking beer anytime soon. I had been curious of what it tasted like and I can tell you now I wont be drinking it anytime soon.

This last week I took my suits to get dry cleaned. They actually looked really good. The place was super cheap and I got 3 ties dry cleaned with my suits. 

This last cambio, President and the assistants introduced a new teaching method and it includes memorizing every heading in the first three lessons and knowing the commandments in lesson 4 in order with all of the commitments in Spanish. That is just for the Bronze. For silver you have to know all of that plus the subheadings. For gold we have to know everything including all scriptures memorized. Yesterday I got BONCE!! I thought I wouldn´t ever be able to do it. 

Yesterday in church we had 7 people not including Raul and Raquel. It was awesome! We had a ton of success this week. It was nice to finally get some people to church and to teach a ton of lessons. 

I´m glad you guys decided to take random cool little family trips when I´m not there. That´s pretty funny that Baileigh was laughing in her sleep and Ethan was screaming. That goes right along with my week. Elder Lulla was singing in his sleep. It was really funny. The crap that goes on in our house is quite funny sometimes. 

Well not much else has happened this week. I´m excited to work in Chillan with Elder Gordón from Panama. Let´s hope he´s good. Well I love you guys! 

Con amor,
Elder Torgersen

P.S.  Also can you get me Cayden´s Email? It would be a lot easier that way. Also this sounds completely nerdy but can you get me a Casio watch from walmart with a calculator?

No comments:

Post a Comment